The Wonder Pets
- Animated musical show for young viewers created by Little Airplane Productions, airing on Nickelodeon.
- Head writer, season one and part of season three.
- Episodes written: Save the Elephant, Save the Duckling, Save the Swan, Save the Yak, the Pig, and the Dancing Bear, Save the Sheep Who Cried Wolf, Save the Flamingo, Save the Wonder Pets (double episode), Three Wonder Pets and a Baby, Ollie to the Rescue, Save the Fiddler Crab on the Roof, Save the Nutcracker (double episode/Christmas special), Save the Cool Cat and the Hip Hippo, Job Well Done, Save the Mermaid, Teach the Old Dog New Tricks, Save the Houseguest, Save the Moose in the Caboose, and Help the Easter Bunny.
- Awarded a 2010 Emmy, with composers Larry Hochman and Jerry Boch, for Outstanding Original Children's Song: "A Fiddler Crab am I".
Postcards from Buster
- Spinoff of Arthur that mixes animation and live action, created by WGBH and aired on PBS.
- Episodes written: Oregon - The Giant Pumpkins, Iqaluit - Spring Break, Utah - We Are Family, South Carolina - Star Search. Contributed to: San Antonio - Buster & Beatrice, Wyoming - Hoops and Dreams, Hartford - Step by Step.
- Giant Pumpkins featured, along with the infamous Sugar Time episode, on Outdoor Journeys DVD.
- Nominated for 2004-2005 Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Writing in a Children's Series.
- Emmy nomination interview
Courage the Cowardly Dog
- Cartoon created by Stretch Films and aired on Cartoon Network.
- Episodes written: Stormy Weather, The Ride of the Valkyries (homage to Wagner), So In Louvres (Mona Lisa's fling with the Thinker), The Nutcracker (giant rats dance to Tchaikovsky), The Snowman's Revenge (featuring the hit You Freeze Up My Life), Swindlin' Wind, Perfect, Hunter Hunted, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dog.
- Nutcracker episode featured on Cartoon Network Christmas – Yuletide Follies DVD.
Beavis & Butt-head
- MTV cartoon.
- Episodes written: Beavis & Butt-head episodes written: They're Coming to Take Me Away, Huh Huh (psychiatrist's office), Butt Is It Art (art museum), Pregnant Pause (Beavis mistakes his constipation for pregnancy), Animation Sucks (B&B make a cartoon more primitive than the one they're in). Episodes written but never aired: Streak Now, Milk Milk Lemonade, The Bet.
- Pregnant Pause featured on Chicks N' Stuff DVD/home video.
- Animation Sucks featured on Feel Our Pain DVD/home video.
- Interviewed about writing for the show in Makin' Toons by Allan Neuwirth.
- Animated adventure now airing on Disney Junior.
- Episodes written: Whale Shark, Enemy Anemones, Pufferfish, and Cookiecutter Sharks.
The Upside Down Show
Bert and Ernie's Great Adventures
Johnny and the Sprites
- Live-action musical show with puppets aired on Disney Channel.
- Episodes written: Root's Dadoots, Spritesgiving, Root of Passage.
- Animated musical show for young viewers airing on Nickelodeon.
- Episodes written: Journey to the Center of the Earth, Fairytale Paperboy.
Out of the Box
- Live action Disney Channel show.
- Episodes written: Thinkin' Lincoln, Wonderful Words, It's Mother's Day.
- A Sesame Workshop show broadcast overseas that uses puppets and human characters to teach English.
- Episodes written: Sesame English episodes written: All in the Family, Tingo Meets the Band, Mine!, Family Acrobatics, The Fugitive, Yes I Can, Make Me a Sandwich, To the Beach, The Empire Strikes Back, What Time Is It?, Niki For President, Snack Attack, Tingo the Superstar, We Had Fun, Niki's Big Surprise.
Bert & Ernie's Word Play
Codename: Kids Next Door
- Cartoon created by Curious Pictures aired on Cartoon Network.
- Episode written: Operation: C.A.K.E.D.-T.H.R.E.E. (a thousand baby chicks fall in love with Numbah One). Contributed to: Operation: B.U.T.T. (Numbah One is blackmailed by means of revealing beach photo).
- Children's show created by Lancit Media, broadcast on PBS.
- Episode written: On the Day You were Born.
- Nominated for a 1997-1998 Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Writing in a Children's Series.
Short Attention Span Theater
- Head writer for Comedy Central clip show. Wrote scripts for 30 episodes, including an episode for guest host Leslie Nielson.
- Scripts for geography game show Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego and its sequel, history game show Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego, both produced by WGBH/WQED and aired on PBS.
National Geographic TV
- Home video Wonders Down Under written with John Ten Eyck, narrated by Dudley Moore. Scripts for National Geographic Explorer Journal aired on TBS.
Year by Year for Kids
- Host narration for History Channel children's show Year by Year for Kids.